LivePlan Partner Program and
Expert Advisor Policy
- Starting from the day of enrollment your debit/credit account on file will automatically be charged on a monthly or annual basis at the then-current rate until you cancel. To cancel your subscription, call 888-498-6136. Enrollment in the LivePlan Expert Advisors Annual payment plan requires a one year commitment. If you cancel your subscription after the 60 day money back guarantee period and prior to the end of the one year term, your remaining balance for the annual terms is due upon cancellation. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- A U.S.-based team of dedicated agents who are trained on accountant-specific issues are available to help you from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Technical Support is available by phone 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- If you chose to become a Certified LivePlan Expert Advisor, there are requirements to maintain your Expert Advisor status on an annual basis:
Choose one option:
- Attend 2 Best Practice Webinars per year* AND pass a yearly exam
- Attend 2 Best Practice Webinars per year* AND be active** with 3 or more client instances per account.
- You must be a Certified LivePlan Expert Advisor, and be advising 3 active clients using LivePlan, to be listed on the LivePlan Expert Advisor Online Directory. To keep your listing active, you must maintain your Expert Advisor status and continue to advise at least 3 clients with LivePlan.
- After you join the LivePlan Partner Program for Strategic Advisors, you will have access to preferential Strategic Advisors pricing, that is subject to change. You will also have access to one (1) LivePlan Account for free, for 3 months, with two available companies. After 3 months, as long as you are paying for at least 1 client license/company, you will receive one license/company for free. You may not transfer your free LivePlan license/company to anyone else, and it should be used solely for evaluation purposes.
- All LivePlan Accounts comply with the LivePlan Terms of Service.
- Exclusions may apply.
*Year = one year from your individual date of certification
**Active = using the client instances on a monthly or quarterly basis