We’re so excited to be bringing back our virtual Strategic Advisory Bootcamp for Fall 2021. Traditionally an in-person training, due to the impact of COVID-19, we took the plunge last year and transitioned this conference to function remotely. Doing so gave us the opportunity to still teach attendees how to take on strategic planning with their clients and develop scalable and valuable advisory services.
As the challenges from last year have stretched into this year, we know that small business owners are more aware of the need for lean planning and forecasting. While last year, their focus was survival, they’re now looking for more guidance into how they can grow and forecast for the future. They’re looking for confident experts that can help them navigate uncertainty and guide their business strategy. This is exactly what you’ll learn to do as part of the Strategic Advisory Bootcamp.
Fall Bootcamp Preview Webinar + Q&A Session
Want to know more about what to expect from Bootcamp before signing up? Check out this recording of our full hour-long 2021 Fall Bootcamp preview session featuring:
- A preview of the advisory service content covered this year.
- An in-depth look at the agenda and speakers.
- Live Q&A session where you can get all of your questions answered.
What is LivePlan’s Strategic Advisory Bootcamp?
The 2021 Fall Strategic Advisory Bootcamp, is a 3-day virtual conference that includes:
- Learning the LivePlan Method: A four-step process designed to help you engage with clients quickly and deliver value through lean business modeling, financial forecasting, and reporting analysis. You’ll also have the opportunity to become a Certified LivePlan Advisor.
- Small group workshops: Additional insights on how to price, market, sell and deliver your services from industry experts.
- Interactive learning: Learn hard skills within LivePlan and our partner’s tools to solidify your ability to plan, forecast, and report.
- Client-ready resources: Walk away with templates, agendas, meeting scripts, marketing materials, and more to use directly with your clients.
- Connect with your peers: Connect, chat, share insights, and collaborate with other accountants and advisors from across the country.
- Earn 18 CPE credits: By participating in Bootcamp you’ll earn 18 Continuing Professional Education credits issued by CPAacademy.org.
There are only a few spots left in this year’s Bootcamp, so register today.
Frequently asked questions
What are the times for the coursework?
We’ll officially kick things off at 9:00 AM PST every day but will also offer a “morning coffee chat” 30-minutes beforehand. Each day’s events will officially wrap up at 4:00 PM PST.
When does Bootcamp start and end?
This year’s Bootcamp will run from November 8 through November 10, 2021.
How many people will be participating in Bootcamp?
We cap the total attendees at 50. This is so that you can get more direct assistance and deeper learning during the primary and breakout sessions.
How much does Bootcamp cost?
This year’s Bootcamp will cost $1,200 per attendee, although there will be an early bird discount for a limited time. If you and your team have multiple team members wanting to attend, do offer group discounts. Please email accountants@LivePlan.com for more information.
Do you need LivePlan to participate?
You will need LivePlan software to participate in this training. If you do not currently use LivePlan, we will connect with you beforehand to get signed up and onboarded. We do offer a 90-day money-back guarantee, meaning that you can always opt-out after the training at no cost to you.
What conferencing platform will you be using?
What type of experience do you need to have to get the most out of Bootcamp?
For the most part, this training is meant for those currently in or just entering the accounting field. You just need to know the basics and we’ll be covering how to approach financial forecasting with your clients and to become profitable with advisory services.
What happens after Bootcamp?
Bootcamp isn’t the end. We’ll stay connected with you moving forward, offering monthly consultations, a collaborative group chat, and plenty of other resources.
I can’t make it to this Bootcamp. Will there be future events I can attend?
Yes! This will be our last Bootcamp training for 2021 but we’ll be back for more next year. We don’t have the details ready for that event just yet, so be sure to subscribe to the Strategic Advisor Blog for updates.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Strategic Advisory Fall Bootcamp. Be sure to register today to claim one of those last few slots. If you have any additional questions, please reach out and we’d be happy to assist you.