How to Master Small Business Management — LivePlan Webinar
Manage your business better with the LivePlan Forecast and Dashboard
Good business management is rooted in an ongoing process of reviewing financial performance. To succeed you must tie it to business operations, and make adjustments to your forecasted plan.
LivePlan gives you all of the tools you need for doing this consistently. So you can quickly ensure that you’re staying on track toward your larger business goals.
Join us Thursday, Oct 22, 2020, from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT to learn how to use the LivePlan Dashboard and Forecast together to easily manage your business. We will cover:
- A deep-dive into the LivePlan Dashboard, including all of the metrics you should review and analyze based on your accounting data (from QuickBooks, Xero, or your manual entries).
- How to review your current cash position and cash flow.
- How to compare your LivePlan Forecast to your actual financial performance and analyze any variances.
- How to make adjustments to your Forecast, your business operations, and how to determine which you need to address.
- How to generate reports to share with your management team, investors, and/or other stakeholders.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have all of the tools you need to continuously manage your business better.
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Time: 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern