Every Tuesday from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. EDT, small business owners, entrepreneurs, startups and industry experts gather from around the world to discuss the topics and questions that can help businesses be more successful.
Our recent #LivePlanChat was inspired by our friends at TSheets Time Tracking, who help businesses send invoices, track time, and capture expenses. Our chat centered around the topic of “Providing Great Customer Service.” Here are the #LivePlanChat questions we discussed:
- What’s a positive customer service experience that you had?
- What’s the key to creating loyal customers?
- Name a company that made you a loyal customer because of their support
- What’s the key to providing great customer service?
- Does customer support have to be available 24/7?
- How do you handle customer complaints on social media?
- What’s the appropriate level of response for customer complaints?