In this webinar we will walk you through how to create the leanest possible strategic plan, using the LivePlan Pitch and Forecast together.
No matter what the current stage your business is, you have ideas in your head that you need to put down into a strategic plan for the future. The LivePlan Pitch is one of the quickest and easiest ways to organize your ideas and launch your financial Forecast.
We call this work Lean Planning, and it is essential for businesses that have been operating for many years, just starting out, or somewhere in between.
During the webinar we will cover:
- The process of thinking through the problem(s) your customers are currently facing and the primary solution(s) your business provides, in order to narrow in on the revenue streams you should focus on.
- How to consider changes to your target market and competitive landscape, in order to evaluate your sales volume and/or pricing.
- How to consider your potential sales channels, in order to determine your best revenue type and related direct costs.
- How to think through your marketing activities and the team and resources your business relies on, so you can project personnel and operating expenses.
- How to transition your Lean Plan in the Pitch into a full financial Forecast.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have all of the tools you need to put together a strategic plan and financial forecast to help your business survive and thrive.