Learn to use your accounting data for better business management
Reviewing and understanding your past results is an important step in planning for where your business is headed next. Your past accounting data becomes particularly powerful when you compare it to your current financial plan.
LivePlan allows you to review your accounting data side-by-side with your financial forecast, so you can easily spot any gaps in your plan — areas where your businesses performed better or worse than expected — and adjust accordingly.
Join us on Thursday, March 18th from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT, where we will walk you through how to easily review your accounting data and financial plan within LivePlan. In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Connect and sync LivePlan with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, or Xero, or enter your accounting data manually
- Map your chart of accounts to your forecast categories
- Create a new forecast scenario, starting with your accounting data
- Use LivePlan to track your actual performance against your forecasted plan and make any necessary adjustments
- Generate reports on your plan vs. actuals, to share with your management team, investors, and/or other stakeholders for decision making
There’s a limited amount of seats available so be sure to sign-up for the webinar today.
Date: March 18, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT