The LivePlan Webinar Hub is where we post updates for new webinars, recordings of previous ones, and any other information related to our online educational resources. Not subscribed to our webinar content? Click here to sign up!
Reviewing and understanding your past results is an important step in planning for where you’re headed next. Your past accounting data becomes particularly powerful when you compare it to your financial plan.
LivePlan allows you to review your accounting data side-by-side with your financial forecast, so you can easily spot any gaps in your plan – areas where your businesses performed better or worse than expected – and adjust accordingly.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Connect and sync LivePlan with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, or Xero, or enter your accounting data manually
- Map your chart of accounts to your forecast categories
- Create a new forecast scenario, starting with your accounting data
- Use LivePlan to track your actual performance against your forecasted plan and make any necessary adjustments
- How to generate reports to share with your management team, investors, and/or other stakeholders.
- Generate reports on your plan vs. actuals, to share with your management team, investors, and/or other stakeholders for decision making
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have all of the tools you need to continuously manage your business better.
Webinar Recording Gallery
Subscribe to stay up to date on our webinars and educational resources