The LivePlan Webinar Hub is where we post updates for new webinars, recordings of previous ones, and any other information related to our online educational resources. Not subscribed to our webinar content? Click here to sign up!
Thursday, October 22, 10:00 AM PDT
Good business management is rooted in an ongoing process of reviewing financial performance, tying it to business operations, and making adjustments to the forecasted plan.
LivePlan gives you all of the tools you need for doing this consistently, so you can ensure that you’re staying on track toward your larger business goals. This webinar will walk you through how to use the LivePlan Dashboard and Forecast together to manage your business.
We will cover:
- A deep-dive into the LivePlan Dashboard, including all of the metrics you should review and analyze based on your accounting data (from QuickBooks, Xero, or your manual entries).
- How to review your current cash position and cash flow.
- How to compare your LivePlan Forecast to your actual financial performance and analyze any variances.
- Making adjustments to your Forecast and your business operations, and how to determine which you need to do.
- How to generate reports to share with your management team, investors, and/or other stakeholders.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have all of the tools you need to continuously manage your business better.
Webinar Recording Gallery
Subscribe to stay up to date on our webinars and educational resources