#LivePlanChat Twitter Preview: Funding Your Business
We’d like to invite you to join the LivePlan team for our #LivePlanChat on Twitter, every Tuesday from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. EDT, where we discuss topics and questions that matter to small business owners and entrepreneurs. You can think of the #LivePlanChat as a free one-hour group chat with an industry expert who can give you advice on how to improve your small business!
Our Twitter chat is held directly on Twitter, hosted by @LivePlan. To participate in the discussion, add the #LivePlanChat hashtag to your tweets and respond with “A1” to respond to question 1, “A2” for question 2, etc. Additionally, the top chat contributor will win a $10 lunch gift-card on us.
This week’s #LivePlanChat is inspired by our friends at Fundera, who are focused on helping small businesses get the capital they need to grow. Our chat will center around the question of “what do we talk about when we talk about small business funding?” We will discuss the different funding options available to small businesses, things to consider before getting a loan, and how to increase your chances of getting approved for funding.
Here are the questions we’ll be covering:
- When is the best time to borrow money for your business?
- How would your small business benefit from being funded?
- How do you know how much money to borrow?
- What’s the biggest risk to accepting funding for your business?
- What’s the most important factor lenders consider in a loan application?
- Why would a bank reject your business loan application?
- What other funding options do small businesses have?
- What’s the benefit of using a nonbank loan?
Are you planning to join our #LivePlanChat this Tuesday at 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. EDT?
Use the form below to RSVP, and follow us on twitter to get reminders about the chat!