#LivePlanChat Twitter Recap: Funding Your Business (6/10/14)
Every Tuesday from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. EDT, small business owners, entrepreneurs, startups and industry experts gather from around the world to discuss the topics and questions that can help businesses be more successful.
Our recent #LivePlanChat was inspired by our friends at Fundera, who are focused on helping small businesses get the capital they need to grow. Our chat centered around the topic of “Funding Your Business.” Here are the #LivePlanChat questions we discussed:
- When is the best time to borrow money for your business?
- How would your small business benefit from being funded?
- How do you know how much money to borrow?
- What’s the biggest risk to accepting funding for your business?
- What’s the most important factor lenders consider in a loan application?
- Why would a bank reject your business loan application?
- What other funding options do small businesses have?
- What’s the benefit of using a nonbank loan?