- Use this link to sign up for your LivePlan account for the competition. If you already have an account, feel free to use that.
- While only a pitch is required for consideration, the LivePlan software’s business plan and financial tracking features may also help you.
How to enter:
- To ensure you are eligible for the competition, participants are required to complete and submit the “pitch page” feature on LivePlan (see above).
- Once you have completed the pitch page, publish your pitch, and copy the URL into this submission form. For help publishing your page, see the images below.
Note: If you make any changes to your page after submission simply click the “Update it now” button on the pitch page and it will automatically update the URL/link.
Tips on creating your pitch page quickly
- Full financials are not required. If you prefer, you can switch the financials to “text only” for a quicker entry.
- Not all sections are required. Look to the top-right corner of some sections to remove them from your pitch page – if they are not needed.
- Pitch pages can be edited on-the-fly, so get as much done as you can and fill in the rest afterwards.