RAIN Pitch Competition: Entry Form and Details
As in previous years, this year’s RAIN Angel Investment conference includes both the “Launch Stage” and “Concept Stage” business plan competitions. We are excited to announce that this year, prizes will total between $125,000 and $175,000. Participants will be required to submit a pitch page using business planning and tracking tool LivePlan, donated by Palo Alto Software.
A link directing you to a free 3-month account can be found below.
COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY NOW
- Use this link to sign up for your free 3-month account for the competition.
- While only a pitch is required for the competition, the LivePlan software’s business plan and financial tracking features may also help you.
- Submissions will be due on September 29th, 2014, by 11:59pm EST
Please refer to this page for information concerning the competition including: deadlines, submission information, prizes, judging, and rules.
How to enter:
- To ensure you are eligible for the competition, participants are required to complete and submit the “pitch page” feature on LivePlan (see above).
- Once you have completed the pitch page, publish your pitch, and copy the URL into this submission form. For help publishing your page, see the images below.
- Pay the entry fee via PayPal. This is required and will secure your entry into the competition. To pay the entry fee, use the button at: rainangel.org/apply-compete .
See a sample LivePlan pitch page for inspiration.
Note: If you make any changes to your page after submission simply click the “Update it now” button on the pitch page and it will automatically update the URL/link.
Tips on creating your pitch page quickly
- Full financials are not required. If you prefer, you can switch the financials to “text only” for a quicker entry.
- Not all sections are required. Look to the top-right corner of some sections to remove them from your pitch page – if they are not needed.
- Pitch pages can be edited on-the-fly, so get as much done as you can and fill in the rest afterwards.